Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I Lost My Cat, Tigger After Christmas, His Death Is Unknown

MissingTigger

:( I lost my cat, Tigger after Christmas 2005 before the New Year Eve. He was only three years old. I found him down on the bottom of the stairs. At first I thought it was a bad dream, but it wasn't. This is my first cat that died. I have other cats at my house and Tigger was my second cat. My first cat is still living and he will be 5 years old soon. I blame myself for Tigger's death and I still do. I do not know how he died and I had no money to find out. I got him cremated and I got his ashes with me now. It possible that he has seziure and fell down the stairs broke his neck. I found blood in his mouth. It must of happens when I was sleeping at night. My three cats upstairs looks so sad and heartbroken when I found him. I cried my eyes out and held him in my arms. I am still in a shock stage and I am still looking for him upstairs and my cats is still looking for him, too. It was so sad. I keep checking on them everyday to make sure they are okay. I miss Tigger so much and I wish I could take the day back when he was alive on Christmas Day and maybe I would of save him and he would still be alive today, but I know I cannot. The last time I saw him when he was alive, he kept getting so close to me like he was trying to tell me something, but I did not know what it was. I wish I would of known. It still hurts me that he is gone. I did bought a new kitten for my three cats upstairs to see if it would help them. They all accpected the new kitten, but sometimes they still looks for Tigger. I named my new Kitten Kayla. She is so beautiful, but she not a grey tiger like Tigger was. Tigger was a beautiful grey tiger cat with blue-green eyes. I love his color. I know I will never replace Tigger and he will always be in my heart forever. The new kitten kinda of help me in some ways, but I still miss Tigger and still crying for him. Last night I saw Tigger in my dreams and it feel so real like I could touch him. I don't know what the dreams means. I believe he is visiting me to tell me he will always loves me and that he is safe. He will also will wait for me til I am with him again. He probably did not want me to blame his death and be happy with the new kitten and he will always know I am not replacing him. Why do I still blame myself for his death? It hurts to say good-bye. I hope he is at rest and he is safe. I do got pictures of him and I will share them to you soon. Funny thing is sometimes I still him hear meow and I never forget the sounds of his meow. I believe his spirit is around me but I do not see his spirit yet. Who knows maybe I will see his spirit when I am not expecting it. I hope he will be my Guardian Angel to watch over me. He is more than a best friend to me, he is like a son to me I never have. When I am ready I will write a poem for him, but I am not good writing poem but I will try my best. I do have a song for him and the words to it. I will share it to you all soon and you can pass it around for the ones that lost their pets or family memember and friends. It is so hard for me to move on because he died so sudden and I am still grieving for him. I wish someone maybe will help me how they move on. I hope one day I will be with Tigger again and I also hope my other cats will joined me as well, too. I wish to talk to a real psychic about Tigger and maybe they will have the answer for it. I want to stop blaming myself, but I am having a real hard time with his death now. Was it a mistake for me to get a new kitten so soon while I'm still grieving for Tigger? I thought maybe it would help me to spare some of my pains away. Alittle did helps, but the pains is still there. I just worried about my cats upstairs because they are still grieving for Tigger, too. I do know they enjoy the new kitten and that they are happy. Why is it so hard to let go and move on? Why did Tigger have to died? He was only 3 years old. Here is my email address RiversSweetAngel@aol.com if anyone wants to write to me in private or reply in here. I am having a hard time right now. My best friend, Kelly was so mean to me and she did not want to be my friend anymore it happens while I'm still grieving for Tigger. It act like she did not care I was in pains. I wanted a friend to comfort with. I have no friends. All I have is my pets and my family. It hard for me to trust anyone these days. My heart is broken and I know I will never be the same again without Tigger. It not the same without him and it never will be until one day I will reunited to him again than I will be back whole again. I hope I get some replies. Bye for now.

This is a picture of my beautiful cat, Tigger. It was taken when he was a kitten. Isn't he so cute?

post-1216-1137832088_thumb.jpg

M'Liss, I am glad to get your reply. Yes the pains is awful to go through. I am sorry about your pet and that you have to bury it. I could not bury Tigger because I have snow in the ground, plus it would make me more sad to do that by myself. It was better that I got him cremated so no wild animals would get his body. I am glad I got his ashes with me. I will saved some money up to get a very special Urn for his ashes to go in. I will always think about him and remember the good times I had with him. I wish I could stop crying, but in time I will stop crying. We can comfort each other and it would help us to feel better. Bye for now.

I am sorry for your loss, I have also had my cat cremated and I have a beautiful urn on my book case.

https://bestfriendservices.hostasaurus.com/...ory_Code=MtlUrn

You can use this link to urns if you desire. I found it a great site with some beautiful and reasonably priced urns.

It is horrible not to know how your best friend died, I know and share your grief. May your happy memories help you in this time of loss.

Thank you for the website. I will look around and see what I like for my cat Tigger. Tigger's birthday is in July. I probably will do a candle light service for him to keep his spirit alive. After Christmas over then I will do another candle light service for him because he died after Christmas was over. I am coping okay, but it still hurts and it feels weird that he not here with me anymore. I usually would hear him running upstairs like crazy and throw the balls down the stairs. I am going to miss hearing that. He used to be my baseball catcher. When I throw the ball up to him he catch it with his paws. I am going to miss doing that. My other cat is trying to be like Tigger because I think Tigger must of teach him stuff what he do. It sweet and sad. But my cat still miss him and wandering what happens to him. Again thanks for the website. Take care and take it easy. May God Bless all of us and the pets that was gone. Bye now.