Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Stronger.

Guest Janka

My Dear Janka,

I am beginning to worry about you...Are you getting enough sleep?  While it is only a little past 9:30 p.m. your time it seems to me whenever I'm here, morning or night, so are you.  Don't get me wrong; I love sharing with you and you add such a refreshing perspective to all of us; but, are you getting enough sleep?  Just sending you lots of hugs.

Dear Brad,

thanks for asking!I´m glad that you take care!I just wrote that I had the good dreams tonight after a long time.I´m ill from the last Wednesday as you know,having just a few hours for a walk,church and shopping.I even can´t meet my friends now staying at home all along,so I have a lot of time to rest,sleep and be here wherever I need to.It makes me happy now.You´re here as well as me,because this is the right place to be.Please,don´t worry!This forum is a great solace for me now.

PS:We have much more snow here.It´s snowing every day.I hope that you have a nice day too.

Hugs from Janka

Let it Snow

I think Janka is the epitome of perpetual motion.  The energizer bunny.  I understand taking solace here.  I check in here til I go to bed at 4am sometimes.  It's the only place I know to find some peace sometimes.  Peoples schedules change so dramatically sometimes.  Others need what they always knew.  Whatever works and yes, there must be sleep too or we get whackier from thcgrief.  We all dance tons different drummer as that say.  :)

• Upvote 1

Janka, I am happy that you are doing okay, and I'm sending healing wishes to you!  Like you, I find great solace here........we are lucky to have "found" this space, aren't we?  I always look for your posts, you have such a delightful way of looking at life, and your amazing strength shows through.  I know that your beloved Jan had to be a very special man, because he has a very special woman.....you!  Keep warm and get well soon!

The last time I was here at 2 o´clock by night and I´m here after 11 o´clock by night again,well it´s all day long missing this place I´m enshrined in.I took a rest and had enough sleep,though with those bad dreams going back again.What can I do?I´m here with all of you to feel better again.I remember those days I was working 12 hours daily 3 days running and I couldn´t return to this forum such a long time.It wasn´t good.Now it´s better by all means.

Love you all,my dearest friends!

Rainbow Glitter Heart Sticker

Janka

18 hours ago, WolfsKat said:

Janka, I am happy that you are doing okay, and I'm sending healing wishes to you!  Like you, I find great solace here........we are lucky to have "found" this space, aren't we?  I always look for your posts, you have such a delightful way of looking at life, and your amazing strength shows through.  I know that your beloved Jan had to be a very special man, because he has a very special woman.....you!  Keep warm and get well soon!

Kat,

I like what Margaret said about everyone here being glad to be my family I miss so much.Tell you something what makes me smile thinking about.I really feel it is.Brad does take care like a father I don´t have anymore and Margaret does treat me like a mother I need too,and you others do like my sisters and brothers I miss as well.Isn´t it wonderful?I have a big family now,so big as no one else,my spiritual family who may understand,can console,give support and do favour every day.

Thank you all !

Swinging Cat and Skunk Dog

Janka