Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Rani's Movie Memorial

Guest Julia

Guest Julia

I wanted to share a slide show memorial I just had made for my Rani who pased away last week.

http://www.chakralatte.com/raniboylo.htm

please stay till all the credits end- you will see why- I know Adam will be making these sites for people now. IT has really helped me to heal and I love sharing ranis life with others-

LOve to you and wishing you healing - Julia

Guest Guest_Anne_*

Your Slide show was so beautiful . What a sweet little pet !! You must all miss him so much. Rani shows his love for all of you in the pictures , What a great memory to have. You must have lost him about the same time we lost Koko . (Last Fri. morning) .I guess only time will help.What this site has shown me ,is how much we all loved our pets and in turn how much they loved us.Theres one thing for sure .They are never going to be forgotten. Thinking of you . Anne

Guest Jullia

THe pain of losing my Rani here on earth has been so painful. He is my child- my pet child......FOr three days I cried- I have my ok moments an then the grief is overhwelming- I see his head falling onto my arm when the doctor put him to sleep- HE is around me- I can feel him- I am very intuitive and know he is ok now- butth eloss of him being physically here is so hard to deal with- Thank you Rani my angel for all you did and the unconditional love- J

Guest JUlia

Dear Ann- I lost Rani last thursday in NYC at 6:30 pm. The movie does show his true spirit- God I love that dog- Im sorry for your loss- Love Julia

• 5 months later...

Hi Julia,

What a wonderful, wonderful, tribute you made for you beloved Rani.. You both must have been very lucky for having each other for the time you did.. I can not even imagine the pain you must be feeling with the loss.. I know I would be devasted if I losted my Chelsea.... Take care and I will pray for you Shelley

What a beautiful tribute and a wonderful idea! It brought tears to my eyes as I saw all the love you had for one another, and also as I thought of my dear Tawny who we had to put down 1 1/2 weeks ago. Although not even quite 2 years old, she had kidney failure. Right now I find it very painful to even look at her pictures, but because of what you did, I will do something similar for Tawny after I have healed a bit more.