Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Need Help W/registration

Guest Guest_Deborah_*

Guest Guest_Deborah_*

Sorry to use this space but I have repeatedly tried to register so that I could let others email me or myself contact them. It says that I was already registered (could be given the fog I am in) but I gone thru the steps many times to have my password sent to me in my email but nothing comes. This has been tried over a few days but no luck. I would just like to register but when I try to open a new account is says my email address is already taken. Please help so that I can register and not just be a guest. Thank you. Deborah

Guest Guest_Vivian_*

Deborah: I'd like to help but I'm having a similar difficulty. I go through all the steps and then when I press "submit" (or register) it says something about my software and the computer shuts down.

Can anyone help either one of us? Vivian

Guest SteveG

Deborah and Vivian,

Please send me an email--steve.george@pobox.com--with the email address you may have registered under. I have two members with the name Deborah at comcast and yahoo email addresses and, Vivian, I have one at aol.com. Once I identify you in the database I will be able to help.

Best,

Steve