Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Major losses lately

Wow, I am so sorry, you are suffering so many losses at once, you must feel overwhelmed.  I urge you to get into grief counseling asap.  It will be important to mourn each of these losses individually, which is hard when they're occurring so closer together, but they have a way of piling up which compounds things.

http://www.griefhealingblog.com/2016/04/in-grief-coping-with-multiple-losses.html

Any one of these losses is difficult enough by itself.  My heart goes out to you.

Do you have familial/friend support?  It's so important to have someone there for you, someone who listens and cares.  At the very least I hope you have a pastor you can talk to.  In addition to getting grief counseling, which can help you make your way through grief (without which it's like going on a journey without a map or gps), it can be helpful to attend grief support group where there are others going through similar things that get it.

• 4 weeks later...

Melloopy39 I can't begin to imagine what you are going through. Having to deal with one death is hard enough but multiple ones is a lot to bear indeed. Make sure to take the time for yourself that you need to heal. I find therapy extremely helpful because it gives me an outlet for my grief. I lost my Dad on Jan 14 and am still coming to terms with it myself. You will be in my thoughts and just know that you are not alone.

• Like 1