Grief Healing Discussion Groups

February 15

Novi

Happy birthday mom. Tu me manques.

I often wonder how you would feel about the chaos in the world today. We never saw eye to eye with certain things, I'm sure we would have argued a lot. But I also know we would have agreed to disagree and remain united. 

I love you.

• Like 1

My mom's birthday is coming up on the 23rd.  She's been gone for 7 1/2 years now.  I'm glad she didn't have to go through Covid, it would have wreaked havoc with her mental state (she had mental illness and then dementia).  She tended to be an extreme person so we didn't always agree either, she never agreed to disagree, it was her way or the highway! :D  I miss her.  She plagued me all my life but here I am missing her.  Go figure.  We can love the person even if not always their ways.

It's been 10 years for me. 

It's a sad time when I say that I'm glad she died when she did because if she had been sick now I couldn't have been there for her. I can't believe what's happened to my country. I feel like I will be joining my parents soon, sadly. 

• Like 1

On 2/21/2022 at 10:26 PM, Novi said:

if she had been sick now I couldn't have been there for her. I can't believe what's happened to my country.

I know.  Feeling this way too.  :(

• Like 1