Grief Healing Discussion Groups

HAPPY 20th ANNIVERSARY TO US!

MartyT

It is one of the most beautiful compensations of this life is that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dear Ones,

This month marks a special milestone for our online Grief Healing Discussion Groups.

Our site has been available to anyone using the Internet, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, since MAY of 2003! That is how long we've been here with one another, day after day, month after month, year after year ~ finding our way together through the loss of someone dearly loved, whether that is a person or a cherished animal companion.

I hope that each of you takes great pride in what's become of this website since you first joined it, whether that is recently or several years ago. It belongs to each and every one of you. It would not be what it is today without your watchful presence, experienced input, fierce loyalty, loving compassion and ready willingness to accompany (and so often guide) those who've come after you on this difficult journey of grief.

I cannot think of a more meaningful way to honor your departed loved ones. They must be so proud of you. You are very, very dear to all of us, and most especially to me.

I hope you will celebrate with me our 20th Anniversary, in any way you see fit. 

Your loyalty and continuing support for our mission make all the difference.

From my heart to yours, thank you for being an essential part of what makes us so special. 

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us! 

20th Anniversary Ribbon Logo With Golden Circle And Graphic Elements Stock  Illustration - Download Image Now - iStock

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• MartyT featured this topic