Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Missing Fat Cat And Spike

STARKISS

Hi All,

I am truly missing my brother's cats right now, Their names are Fat Cat and Spike... I really grew attach to them since I started to animal sit for my brother... But now they are gone and I am so very sad.... Shelley

Hi Shelley,

Did you move away so you don't get to see the cats anymore or have they both passed on? I am sorry if they are gone, cats can offer so much comfort. I have 3 of my own and it's been nice to have them around during this difficult time. These are two of my kitty's having a snuggle :)

Take care Chrystal

post-1923-1163091105_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chrystal

• 5 months later...

Hi All,

I went to visit my brother who owned the cats I mentioned and it was so very weird that the cats were not there to greet me like they used to do... Now they have new cats and it is just not the same at all... Take care Shelley

Hi All,

I will be going up to his house again in July so I am hoping to become really friendly with his two new cats... Take care for now Shelley

P.S. Thanks to everyone who reply to this post, I am very thankful for the people here without them I would not be able to go on... Shelley