Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Falling Off A Cliff

Janine

Ok. I am fine with grandmother passing, but I just fell off this edge I had been standing on since Teresa died. I am stalled halfway down. I can see things around me but there is no sense to be made of it. I am not terribly sad, just numb again and suspended in a fog. I think I will go listen to some sad music and cry awhile at least it will be something other than blah.

I screwed up and missed my meds for a few days. I would make a horrible junkie, I would forget to get high. I can't seem to get in the habit of taking drugs each day. I put a note on the mirror to remind myself, and still forget. Maybe that is why I am so nothing.

Janine

Janine

You have always said such wonderful things to me and have helped me so much.

I wish I had the right thing to say to you. So I guess I will just send you a hug and let you know you are in my thoughts.

I too, cannot remember my meds. I have Lupus and take meds and have to give myself an injection once a week. I have signs on my mirror, signs on my fridge and now have my 80 yr old aunt calling me every Wed to remind me. And still with all of that, it's not always a sure thing. My mom used to call me too.

I hope you have a peaceful night.

Janine...I am so sorry to hear that you are going through all of this. I have to keep my meds on the kitchen table so in the morning I will remember to take them with my breakfast. Yesterday, as I was eating, I asked myself if I had taken them already and I couldn't remember and I didn't want to double up, so I just didn't take them! They were right in front of me and I couldn't remember if I had taken them or not!

I know that you will get back on track with everything. You are strong and positive and you WILL be ok. You have helped all of us here on these boards with your posts and I know that you will get through this bump in the road.

I too send big hugs to you...Lori