Wave of Light for October 15th

Everyone is invited to light a candle on October 15th
at 7 pm in ALL Time Zones, ALL Over the World

If everyone lights a candle at 7pm and keeps it
burning for at least one hour, there will be a continuous
WAVE OF LIGHT over the entire world on October 15th,
Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day

For further information, visit www.october15th.com

Amber, dear, I simply cannot imagine the magnitude of your loss 37 years ago, and the impact it must have had (and continues to have) on your life. My own baby David died unexpectedly after a full-term, uneventful pregnancy, when he was barely three days old. He would have been 41 years old this past May 23. Like you with your darling twins Jason and Matthew, I light my candle to remember my precious David, and I know that you and I will continue to remember them all the days of our lives. :wub:

[An article on this site touched my heart when I read it today, and you might appreciate it, too. Entitled Remembering, it's written by Kara C. Jones, and you will find it here]

Thank you Marty. Yes, years do not stop the grief or the loss. I often wonder what they would have grown to be.

I'm sorry for the loss of your precious baby, David.

I know that our children are playing together on some cloud.

Oh how filled with anger I was. I wanted revenge.

Finally many many years later one of my Elders told me that my anger was making me sick and it was only giving more power to the man who drank and drove.

It was suggested and it took me a long time to do, that I write a letter forgiving this man. I knew I couldnt mail it until I felt forgiveness in my heart.

I never got a response.