Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Hello dear fiends, I havent posted in a while but have been reading all your posts. Some of us appear to be a bit better.. am I correct? It was around a week or so where we all feeling very depressed, there were quite a few of us around the7 month mark. Its so good to start becoming aware of the fact that God does provide respite for us just when we think we cannot take another step. I really trhank God for His healing touch on each of us, I pray for you all often. My prayer today is that you will have a good weekend, that God will send many blessings upon you and your families especially today, Saturday and Sunday( These are often the hardest days)

Hi Erica,

I am one of the 7 month people and again I am so glad it is Friday, so glad the weekend is here and no alarm clock or bedtime and hoping to get some things done. But what happens is the house is quiet and then I get lonely and depressed as I miss my Steve very much and then I get nothing done. I have alot to do at home so I am hoping this weekend to stay as busy as possible to keep my mind busy. Hope you have a wonderful weekend also !

Love,

Wendy :wub: