Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Teenagers

northern duke

I couldn't help but notice the first time that I visited this site that there was a strange absence of posts contribued by others of my age. I know there is a spesific section for us teenagers, but no one has posted in a bit of a while. I was just wondering if there was a reason other than loss of interest or something.

Christian.

Gosh, Christian, I don't know. Since I'm not a teen (hate to admit how far from a teen I am..haha!) I never visited that section, but was so glad to see it. Maybe you should post again there and ask the same thing. Good luck...hope someone replies and you can get it going again.

Hugs,

Shell

Christian,

There is a site called kidspeak.com I found. It's for kids under 18, but I don't know exactly how old you are. You might try that. I googled online support groups and searched some of them for teens. You might try that and see if you can find one that's more active for teens. Although I hope you will keep posting to us too! We all care about you and would worry if you just disappeared. But I know it would be good for you to find some people more your own age to talk with too. Good luck, sweetie.

Hugs,

Shell