Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Saying Good Bye To A Sweet Little Girl

Hi All,

I had to post this, I was just reading in the newspaper and read about a little three year old girl who was playing on the front lawn of her babysitter's house and was killed by an out of control car... This happen on October 31, 2007... I read the story and just felt so horrible for her family... The driver of the car involved was charged with careless driving causing death... There were two cars actually involved with this accident driven by a 18 year old boy and the other was a 17 year old boy... Both were charged... The story just pulled my heart apart inside... I was just thinking what if it had my three year old nephew... My prayers go out to this family and I could not even imagine what pain they are feeling right now... The little girl's name was Bianca Leduc...Please join me in keeping This family in our prayers... Shelley

Dear Shelley,

I feel sad for the little girl and her family. It is still unbelievable why accidents happen like this, so young, so innocent, so pure. I pray for her soul and for her family that they will have enough strength to handle her death.

Hi All,

Thank you to those of you who replied to this post, Thank you for keeping that family and the little girl in your prayers... Please also keep the families of the two young teenagers in your prayers and help them get through with the guilt feeling they will have for what has happened... Take care Shelley