Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Change Of Heart

Guest Gamer205

Guest Gamer205

Hello Everyone,I just want to say that I have decided to stay,no one ask me to leave I was just thinking of leaveing but I want to stay.I still want to thank everyone for there support and help I just have been haveing a very busy time and stuff.

You all to me are like my 2nd Family,I love this place so much and want to thank you all and I wish the best for all of you.

thank you all and I really do mean it,you all have become like my 2nd family and I appreate you all's support.

Karen B:

Hey Gamer, I hope you don't leave us forever. You are a special person..I hope you know that. God is always going to take care of you, teach you lessons and want you to know him even more. I feel you must have a special calling to do something for other people. You have such a wonderful heart. I am glad to know you and pray for your wonderful future and hope that you come back to see us whenever you want. I feel you are very special.

Your friend, Karen

That was so nice of you Karen I really appreate those kind words,

Guest Gamer205

I'm going to be all right,I have finaley decided to put my trust completly in God's hand,and read his word and do the best I can,I want to try and help others and I think that I'm going to be fine as long as I trust God and try my best to do his will and what he wants by obeying his word,

:D I do love Griefhealing and the people here.