Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Very Sad Today

Hi All,

this is something I just had to post because I think if I can get it out I might feel better... I am so very sad and really do not know why this is... I just seem to cry at anything today... I am glad no one is around so I do not have to answer to why I am crying because I do not know the answer... Tearfully Shelley

Shelley,

I am the same way. It is coming up on my 1st anniversary of my mother's death and everyday I feel a little more tense. I miss her so, I do not know how I am going to get through it or even if I want to anymore, I am so d---- sad all of the time! Tears flow for no reason-

Rosanne

Hi Roseanne,

I guess I am being hard on myself because I should be farther ahead than I am after all it is the third year mark for me... But I know it could be because I lost two important people in my life in the same year and maybe this is why I am not as far as I figure I should be shelley

Shelley,

I do not think that grief has a time frame, Shelley. I think with it being 3 years for you, it just proves how much you loved! Even though I will hit my 1 year mark June 11th, I do not know how I will get through it. I just feel so drained all of the time and so tired of not having any joy in my life, my joy was buried with my mom. I am also taking care of a very sick 75 year old dad that I am very close to. I commited to taking care of him, because that is what mom would have wanted, but it is hard and I do not think that I do a good job all of the time.

I hope you have a better day and just know that you are not alone!

Rosanne

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi All,

I am very sad today, I am thinking of what happens on Sunday and get very depressed.... On Sunday I am returning back to the daycare where I used to work to attend a baby shower.... I want to go but my heart is hurting because it will bring so many memories back to me like when my dad would pick me up after work each day and the things he used to do for them at the daycare... And just being in the area is sad enough because I was at daycare when I heard about my dad dying and he had lots of friends all around the area too... Sadly Shelley