Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Sometimes We Forget.

I don't know about any of the rest of you but right now (almost 7 mos out) I'm feeling a little abandoned. Not by the people around me but by Tom. When he first died I swear I could feel the warmth of his hands going up and down my upper arm in a calming way when I was upset. I haven't felt that for quite a while now and wonder has he moved on; because I haven't. Then today a good friend of mine who lost his mom 4 days before Tom died sent me an e-mail with these two quotes in it. I had heard them before but sometimes we forget. It helped a little so thought it might help some of you too.

When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let go, only 1 of 2 things will happen, either He'll catch you when you fall, or He'll teach you how to fly! 'The power of one sentence! God is going to shift things around for you today and let things work in your favor. God closes doors no man can open & God opens doors no man can close. Have a blessed day and remember to be a blessing...

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." – Gandhi

Mary Linda :wub:

Mary Linda,

Those are both beautiful quotes. I know the more I trust Him the more He helps me. He has brought me wonderful new friendships in this journey of grieving....with you being one of the best! May He continue to bless us and all those on this website and in our TMH Grief Support Group as we keep trusting and moving forward.

Love,

Sherry