Grief Healing Discussion Groups

My Friend's Mother

STARKISS

Hi All,

I am writing this because a good friend has just lost her mother two days ago to a severe stroke... I never met her mother but how my friend explained her mom she must have been a really nice lady... I told my friend about this site and hopefully when she is ready to talk about it she will come and do it here with this wonderful family... I know she knows that God is with her at this sad time and that He will help her with everything... I will also pray for her and her family too... I just wish I could do more.... She is such an amazing women and she was an awesome daughter to her deceased mom... She was one of the only people I had when both my parents died and so I hope I can be there for her when she needs me... Shelley

Thank you Marty,

I will definitely tell her about our family here and when she decides that she wants to talk maybe she will come and talk here... I went to her mother's funeral today and it was the first time since my parents died that I returned to the certain chapel and funeral home... It was okay till I got in the car on the way home and that it hit.... Take care Shelley

• 2 months later...

Hi All,

I just heard from my friend who's mother died, She has come to the site a few times and just read things... I told her who I was on here and that the people here are the greatest listeners so if or when she needs some one to hear her than she can sign up and just write what she needs to and not to worry about being judged from anyone... Shelley