Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Gwen And Bill's Anniversary

STARKISS

Hi All,

I just wanted to let you know eventhough my parent's anniversary is coming up, Our family has started something new for that day... Three family members will travel to Las Vegas the week of January 20th is in and stay four days and sight see in my parent's favorite vacation spot and toast them each night of their stay there... This year my brother and his two sons are making the trip and will be doing it all down there for the family... I think that mom and dad would love it that their family got to see where they loved to be... Shelley

Here's one for the folks!!!!!!!!! Tom would love that idea. There are many times we would go out Martin Luther King's weekend with his family and have a wonderful time. Those who wanted to gamble did, some shop, but all would have a good time.

Thanks Mary Linda,

Las Vegas was my mom`s most favorite place in the world, She also passed away there when we were on vacation almost four years ago... During that trip my sister and two of my brothers came down and my dad and I showed them around so they could see why mom loved it so very much... Now the family has started this and I think that this is sort of a new tradition started in the memories of our dear parents... Thanks for replying Shelley

Hi All, It would have been my mom and dad's fifty-third anniversary tomorrow and I think I am just going to go to a quiet spot in the house and pour a drink of something and toast them for being such great parents to me and my siblings... It will be a little sad but with some good memories as well.. Take care Shelley