Grief Healing Discussion Groups

This Is A Rough Week

Hi All,

As some of you know this is a rough week for me, first of all on the twenty first my uncle Don died eight years ago and on the twenty fifth my dad died five years ago... Eventhough it has been five and eight years ago it is still very hard to not have them around... Please keep me in your prayers Shelley

Hi Boo,

Thanks for the friendly comments and thanks for caring... I am thinking how lucky I am to have known Uncle Don and how nice he was to everyone.. Please keep me in your prayers today... Shelley

Hi All,

Well here I am the second of two of deaths I have remembered this week... It was my uncle Don and today was my dad, I can not believe it has been four years since it happened... I can remember it as it was yesterday... I was at work when my brother came and told me... I am better than I was a year ago so I guess that is what it is all about... Shelley

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Boo,

Thank you so much for your kindness, I made it through the week and yes there were tears but also some fond memories as well... I just can not believe it has been eight years ago for my uncle don and four for my own dad... I used to think that our family was cursed but I just think we must have been a little special and that is why so many of my dad's family went back to heaven so fast... I know that the family is getting bigger up there and we all miss them but in my heart I know that I will see them all again and have so many stories to share with them as they have for me... Thanks again Boo you are truly a special person... Shelley