Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Lighting A Candle Online

MartyT

To all our members who wish to light a candle online on the Gratefulness Web site:

If you wish to have your candle burning with others in our Grief Healing Group, enter the site by clicking on this link: Light a Candle Online.

If you enter the site through another avenue, please be aware that our group is identified by the initials GfHlg.

You can find our group by using the site's Search feature (Enter Group Initial GfHlg). Alternatively, when asked if you want to associate your candle with a candle group, make sure that the group initials GfHlg appear in the designated box.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

To all our members who wish to light a candle online on the Gratefulness Web site:

If you wish to have your candle burning with others in our Grief Healing Group, enter the site by clicking on this link: Light a Candle Online.

If you enter the site through another avenue, please be aware that our group is identified by the initials GfHlg.

You can find our group by using the site's Search feature (Enter Group Initial GfHlg).

Alternatively, when asked if you want to associate your candle with a candle group, make sure that the group initials GfHlg appear in the designated box.

Thanks for shareing this. I did it and let go of a lot of negitive feelings that I have of my fathers death. THANKS so much!

• 3 months later...

Hi Marty,

Thank you for posting this I have gone and lit many candles.... I have done it on anniversary days, birthdays, and just when I was thinking of certain people... Thanks so much Shelley

Thanks Marty,

I do feel all the love from this site and I am so thankful for everyone here, especially when my own family has drawn so far apart since the deaths of my parents... Shelley