Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Dream Chat On Love Never Dies Site

Dear Ones,

This announcement comes to us from authors and bereaved mothers Sandy Goodman and Carla Blowey:

WHO: Carla Blowey, board member of Love Never Dies 4U ; author of Dreaming Kevin: The Path to Healing and former editor and writer for Living With Loss Magazine.

WHAT: Dream Chat on Love Never Dies 4U (LND4U), http://www.loveneverdies4u.org/chat.html

WHY: Education, discussion for using dreams as a tool for healing. Carla believes that everything we need to know to process our grief, life losses and transitions is accessible within us. Using our intuition, prayer and discernment, we can interpret our dreams to reveal the guidance and wisdom needed for our personal healing.

FORMAT: Opening night, first hour would be an introduction to the process. Second hour discussion, questions and sharing. Subsequent nights would feature half hour topic and remaining time for discussion, etc.

TIME: Once a month – 2 hours max.

WHEN: Don’t know yet…if enough of you are interested, I’ll talk to Sandy Goodman about setting it up in the chat room of LND4U. I’d like to start by October.

INTERESTED? CONTACT: Send email to carla@dreamingkevin.com and type DREAM CHAT LND4U in the subject box and tell me if you’re interested . . . EMAIL ME!! I appreciate any ideas or feedback you have on how this might work for LND4U.

===

Carla

Visit Dreaming Kevin

Become a fan – join Dreaming Kevin Facebook page. Coming soon discussion topics and news, and events.

This just in from Carla:

Dream Chat is ON!

What: DreamsR4Healing Online Chat

Where: LND Chat Room, http://www.loveneverdies4u.org/chat.html

When: First Thursday of the month

Date: Debut night Thursday, October 1, 2009

Time: 6:00-8:00 pm Mountain Standard Time

Format: 6:00 -6:30 Topic Presentation then a short break. From 6:35 -8:00 Questions and sharing.

Debut Night Topic-- Dreams: A Path to Healing – Have you ever had a dream that made you question your sanity, your morals, your desires or your fears? Dreams of being chased, going back to school, falling off a cliff or driving a car without brakes can be quite unsettling and we quickly credit a wild imagination for such scenarios. For the bereaved, these universal themes merge with memories and images of their deceased loved one, creating strange symbols and bizarre landscapes that fuel the fires of grief. I invite you to learn to use your dreams as a tool for healing the losses in your life. Tap into the wisdom of your inner world and join me on the first Thursday of the month for DreamsR4Healing!

Questions? Send me an email at carla@dreamingkevin.com

Visit Dreaming Kevin

Become a fan – join Dreaming Kevin Facebook page. Coming soon discussion topics and news, and events.

• 4 weeks later...

Update from Carla:

DREAM CHAT IS ON! DEBUT NIGHT OCTOBER 1, 2009

What: DreamsR4Healing Online Chat

Who: Carla Blowey author of Dreaming Kevin and former editor of Living With Loss Magazine

Where: Love Never Dies chat room

When: First Thursday of the month

Date: Debut night Thursday, October 1, 2009

Time: 6:00-8:00 pm Mountain Standard Time

Format: 6:00 -6:30 Topic Presentation, then a short break. From 6:35 -8:00 Questions and sharing.

Debut Night Topic: Dreams: A Path to Healing – Have you ever had a dream that made you question your sanity, your morals, your desires or your fears? Dreams of being chased, going back to school, falling off a cliff or driving a car without brakes can be quite unsettling and we quickly credit a wild imagination for such scenarios. For the bereaved, these universal themes merge with memories and images of their deceased loved one, creating strange symbols and bizarre landscapes that fuel the fires of grief. I invite you to learn to use your dreams as a tool for healing the losses in your life. Tap into the wisdom of your inner world and join me on the first Thursday of the month for DreamsR4Healing!

Questions? Send me an email at Email me

www.dreamingkevin.com

• 4 weeks later...

EVENT REMINDER:

Carla Blowey invites everyone to her DreamsR4Healing Online Chat on Thursday, November 5, 2009 at 6:00 pm MST:

Event: DreamsR4Healing Online Chat

What: Club/Group Meeting

Start Time: Thursday, November 5 at 6:00 pm MST

End Time: Thursday, November 5 at 7:00 pm MST

If you are a Facebook user, you can see more details and RSVP by following the link below:

http://www.facebook.com/n/?event.php&eid=167115151751&mid=1511f39G2ffb348bG305ef11G7

Dream Chat: DreamsR4Healing takes place on the first Thursday of the month (Thursday, November 5), at 6:00 pm MST. Topic: Dream Recall - Tips on Remembering Your Dreams. Q&A and sharing! Log on to Sandy Goodman's Love Never Dies Web site for the chat, at www.loveneverdies4u.org. DREAM ON!