Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Thank You Marty From My Heart To Yours~

fur angels of love

Dearest Marty~

I just finished your course today with tears of joy in my eyes and heart..The Daisy Sultra & video of The Rainbow Bridge was just simply breathtaking and beautiful!

Both hit home the deepest throughout this course..that is my heart..I have learned a lot and will review all the tools that will help with me in my coming years with our 4 beautiul and special Angel Feline's~

Your words have such strong healing and peace within them, that I know whoever takes this course from you truly will be touched and walk away knowing they were touched by an Angel..you Marty!

I just wanted to post my words here for others to see and know how you have touched and changed my life..

I don't have pictures uploaded of our 4 cats but on here but I wanted to share who they are oldest to the youngest..Tammie (black & white 14 yrs. 8 months old), Ty (brown tabby 11 yrs. 8 months old), Jasmindove (calico 3 yrs. 10 months old) and last but not least..Shadow-Moon (solid black tabby 3 yrs. 3 months old) all spoiled rotten..we wouldn't have it any other way :)

Graditude and Blessings to all~

Jeanine >^.^<