Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I Have To Talk About This, Tonight, On Christmas Eve

It was always you and me against the world, it was okay that we never fit in because WE never fit with the world. I always knew that I was okay because you were okay and everyone loved you so much. Sometimes I feel, now, that I was put on this earth just to be by your side, but you left... Now that you are gone I am not sure how to define myself... it was always us, for 42 years... I imagine I must have maybe twenty years at least to live here but I am not sure how to do that without you. I remember sitting on the beach with you and telling you it's okay to leave, I will be fine... That is what you needed to hear so I said it but it's not okay... I am going on for our Maya, mommy, but I feel I am failing without you and your great love. Why, when I was already at such a low point in my life did God allow me to watch you die? Why did I have to see you take your last breath and struggle with your sanity? And why haven't you come to me in some way to let me know there is a life past this horrifying one? I have no peace within about anything and I need help and to believe again. I love you mommy...