Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Strong Bonds

Hellow my far away friends.I have been here almost 3 years.When I lost my love 10 days after he was diagnosed with lung cancer I was dead myself.I had the feeling that I was the only one with the perfect marriage the strong bond and the eternal love.The life we shared was like a fery tale living happily ever after .and then after came with no warning and left me strugle with grief ever after...I have been reading your posts and I can now realise that I was not the only one with the perfect love and marriage and IUm very sorry for all of you my friends that sufer.I do hope for healing this coming year.I know grief never ends but maybe sufering.Love from far away TENY

Dear Teny - yes, I think so many of us shared that same kind of relationship with our spouses. And in doing so, makes it so much the harder to find a purpose and continue on. I'm at 18 months, and I'm having a BAD day. Sometimes I feel like I'm just waiting...waiting. It's good to hear the hope in your post - Hugs, Marsha

Hi Teny, my faraway friend. It is so good to see a post from you. My sister and brother-in-law are going to Greece this spring and have asked me to go too. If I am able to go, I will try to look you up. I hope that this year finally brings you some degree of peace. To lose someone that you love so much is probably the worse thing we will ever go through. I know that Yani is in your heart as my Stephen is in mine. Please take care. You are in my thoughts.

Kathy