Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Hey everyone I just idk i feel so lost and confused right now and I don't know what to do.... so much is happening right now and I feel like there has to be somewhere that there isn't painful. I believe in God so sometimes suicide is a tempting thought. One of things keeping me here is a boy [typical 14 year old answer I know] but we've liked each other for 2 and a half years going on 3 years. He means the world to me and I know that I couldn't hurt him like that the other thing holding me back is my family I know that I couldn't do that to them... I just need something to make me happy again. Any ideas for something to make me happy because I would really like to be myself again. :(

hi hun,

so I'm not a teenager but this board can be a little quiet so didn't want to ignore your msg.

I wish I could give you the advice you need but I can't coz I'm stuck there with you and for me I just don't feel like happiness is a possibility. But you do and you want and that in itself must be a good thing I guess.

Anyways, all I can say is hold onto that thought of the boy you like, if that is what you feel is keeping you here for now then that is good, there is something keeping you here. my Mom is all that is keeping me here these days.

Do you spend much time with him, maybe if you can hang out with him, talk to him .....sounds like you are very close and he will be there for you, maybe spending some extra time with him will make a little joy come back to you. Like I said I have no clue myself because no matter what I think of, it's not enough.

But just know that how you are feeling is normal, there's nothing at all wrong with any of it. we are always here hun so always feel free to vent away to,

hugs and love to you

Niamh

Niamh

I would love to hang out with him but.... were not allowed to. No talking on the phone or hanging out without a big group of people so I have no contact during the summer. It's been hard this summer because this is the first summer I haven't talked to him and this is the summmer I need my best friend the most.

Aw hun I'm sorry about that,maybe you could talk to your parents and let them know how much you just need your best friend,maybe they can work something out for you to be able to hang it with him sometimes or even just talk on the phone. I've no doubt your parents would do anything at all to help you out,to help you to find your way thru this. If you can at all to have a chat with them,be honest,let them know how hard this is for you. Sometimes unless we are truly honest with people they do innocently make assumptions thinking we are ok because we may look like that on the outside. Your parents love you and maybe with a good old heart to heart with them they can arrange some way for you and your friend to talk meet hang out sometimes.

Xo