Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Heartbreak, Abandonment & Betrayal

MartyT

Dear Ones,

This just in from Belleruth Naparstek (friend, colleague, expert on guided imagery and founder of Health Journeys):

Hello again. Well, finally, our oft-requested new audio for Heartbreak, Abandonment & Betrayal is "in the can" as they say (this means it's recorded - a leftover from the analog days, when they put a finished reel in an actual can), and being edited and cleaned up by Bruce Gigax, our heroically patient, sound engineer. Bruce can digitally excise pops, clicks, gurgles and unseemly mutterings like no other, not to mention his extraordinary abilities with pacing and mixing. We're in pretty good company - he also records the Cleveland Orchestra at Severance Hall each week; but he recently told me that of all the work he does, he's proudest of his association with Health Journeys, because of the help it gives people. It warmed the cockles of my heart to hear that, wherever those are.

So, these should be in the warehouse around Thanksgiving, and if you want, you can pre-order them here.

Thanks for sharing this Marty. I love the Health Journey's, Belruth Naperstek's voice is so peaceful, and I love guided imagery. This is one I will definitely get too.

Blessings, Carol Ann