Grief Healing Discussion Groups

My Profile Picture Now Shows A Faceless Head?

sunstreet

wacko.gif

I changed my avatar picture but it shows up in my posts but on my profile page I now have a faceless head. How do I get my avatar picture to show also on my profile page.....argh!

Carol Ann

Hi Carol Ann ~ I'm so glad you're feeling better!

When you go to Your Control Panel > Your Options, you'll see three "tabs" beneath Your Options labeled Settings Forums Profile

Click on the Profile tab

On the left side, you'll see a list of choices, including Change Photo and Change Avatar. (Note that "photo" and "avatar" are not necessarily the same, unless you designate them to be.) You will need to make a selection in each of these areas in order for your photo to appear on your profile page and your avatar picture to appear beside your posts.

Let me know if this answers your question!

Hi Marty - Yes I am feeling better. Your instructions were perfect! The problem was though the first picture I wanted to upload worked for the avatar but said it was to big a file to upload for my photo. So...what I did was used another photo which worked on both on the avatar and the photo.

The way my brain works is that it was God that didn't let the first picture work because the picture I ended up using is the forget-me-not flower which was Melissa's favorite flowersmile.gif

Thanks so much for your reply Marty! Everything is perfect now!