Grief Healing Discussion Groups

My Poem

teeek

Not only I lost my loved ones, but I do also have family problems at home. We family didn't really get along and I always fight with my mom everyday!. I got advised from my religion teacher and he said it's because "Love is blind" and knowledge is tiny. Am I the only one realized this? I broke down after I knew. There's just so many reasons why I broke down. One of the reason that is a question, "why does my mom torture me or always being harsh against me? if she loves me?" I grief because "Love is blind" hence I didn't feel any love from my mom or my family. Yes because I don't feel love. That is why it's devastating for me. So I wrote a poem: "Love Is The Greatest Gift Of All"

Love is cold. Love is blind. Love makes us kind.

I know there’s pain behind these love.

I know there’s love behind these fights

To unfold these blind love,

Is to hear 3 little words

To cover up the hole,

Forgiveness is the only way.

There’s no easy way out cause life’s hard

Let the flowers bloom, patience is a virtue.

My wish is to get along before one of us is gone.

Home is heaven.

Love is the greatest gift of all.

Hi Teeek,

Your poem is lovely and true because it is from the heart. Yes, If we can all learn to forgive but most important of all to forgive ourselves , I learned that from my best and loved. She would laugh when I would get cross and it would show me the way to just be myself which would allow me to see others in the same light.

Thanks,

Kavish

Hi Teeek,

Thank you for sharing your hearfelt poem. I am so sorry for the "fighting" and I pray that the Light continues to shine Light onto the darkness.

Courage and Blessings, Carol Ann