Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Mums Birthday Is Near

Well its nearly my Mums birthday.

I'm going up the cemetery the day after, but I want to write something to maybe say or just lay down there, the only problem is, is that I don't know what to write, and I was hoping maybe one of you could help me?

It would be greatly apprectaited (:

Amy

Thank you!

Its weird, I can't bring myself to like "talk" to her, it doesn't feel normal, and neither does going to the cemetery. Is that weird for me to feel like that?

Amy

Nothing is weird when it comes to grief Amy. Sometimes I have great difficulty talking to my Dad too, doesn't make sense that I can't have a normal conversation with him, I don't want to be talking to what feels like "thin air" at times.

Nothing wrong with not wanting to visit cemetary either, my Mom doesn't go either. It's been a while since I've been able to go, I used to go all the time but lately haven't been able to.

Whatever suits you is perfectly normal Amy, everyone deals differently and theres nothing wrong with any of what you feel.

((hugs)) to you,

Niamh

So me feeling like I don't miss her is normal, and feeling as if nothing ever happened? And me never talking about it!? That's all normal?

I don't think it is..its been nearly 3 years since she passed.

Thank you for your kind words :)

Amy