Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Fall 2012 Newsletter

MartyT

The Wings E-Letter is a free online newsletter coming to us from Nan and Gary Zastrow, founders of Wings—a Grief Education Ministry. The purpose of the newsletter is to provide information and education for grieving families and community caregivers. (The pdf file is attached and available to download; see below.)

Articles in the Fall Newsletter include:

• Feature: Well Meaning Statements Devastate Mourners
  • Editor's Journal: A Different Kind of Grief
  • Inspirational Stories - The Gardener
  • From the Archives: Even This Santa Gives Thanks
  • And more……

VISIT the Wings NEW REVISED WEBPAGE, www.wingsgrief.org

Or scan the QR code on the newsletter to take you there directly.

Subscriptions are welcome. If you would like to subscribe to the Wings E-Letter, contact Nan Zastrow at nan.wings1@gmail.com or subscribe at www.wingsgrief.org

Wings is social on FACEBOOK…become a fan here.

Eletter_Fall2012.pdf

Marty and all,

I have followed this site for many months but today I registered for the newsletter which one does by filling out a form. Within an hour or so...I got an email back from Nan (I had shared a tiny bit of my story) and she included a copy of an article she wrote many years after the death of their son. I had read it on line but reading these over again always helps in some way. this place is about 3 hours away and near a friend of mine so someday I may buzz up there as they host events. All this to say that this as Marty said, this a great site and has much to offer all of us here. Thanks, Marty, for yet another great lead. Right on.

Peace

Mary