Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Support Groups Phoenix Area

Hi I just want to make everyone aware of 3 local support group meetings in Phoenix , we are on meetup.com WIDOWED to WIDOWED , meetings are Tuesday and Thursdays for those in the beginning stages of their grief journey. Wednesdays meetings are casual discussions for those of us further on the journey , we have passed the 1 year anniversary of our loved ones death. We are a welcoming group of people men & women , we offer comfort and support and we "get it" . It is very healing to be with those that have traveled the path of grief having lost a spouse or significant other .

Just wanted to comment that I attended one of these Phx area support groups and found it very helpful. Most importantly it got me out of the house and I was with people who were in a similar place and understood my pain. It is very much nonpressure group. Highly recommended.

I'd also like to include a link to all the Grief Support Groups listed on Hospice of the Valley's webpage. Once on the page, just scroll down to see descriptions, times and locations for HOV's listings of Ongoing Support Groups, Pet Loss Support Group, Special Support Groups (scheduled series), and Social Groups.

Hi I just want to make everyone aware of 3 local support group meetings in Phoenix , we are on meetup.com WIDOWED to WIDOWED , meetings are Tuesday and Thursdays for those in the beginning stages of their grief journey. Wednesdays meetings are casual discussions for those of us further on the journey , we have passed the 1 year anniversary of our loved ones death. We are a welcoming group of people men & women , we offer comfort and support and we "get it" . It is very healing to be with those that have traveled the path of grief having lost a spouse or significant other .

the meeting on Wednesday is at the Pyle Recreation Center in Tempe on Southern & Rural from 6 to 8 pm ask at the front desk which room we are in ..... come late , leave early ,