Grief Healing Discussion Groups

American Thanksgiving

As Thangsgiving Day approaches for my friends to the south, please take some time to remember all the good times that you had with your loved one.

Hopefully the good memories will help you get through the Holiday weekend.

In the last few precious months that Jeannie and I had together we always enjoyed watching this video. :)

FOREVER JEANNIE

I hope that it plays for you. You may have to scroll down a bit and click on the Play arrow if it doesn't start within a few (10) seconds.

I am so thankful for the good and supportive friends that I have met here. Kindest regards to you - forever and for always :)

Thank you WaltC. I'll be leaving tomorrow to spend this holiday with my Father. My heart is not in this but I can share this holiday with my Father. All I can think about is I'll be cooking in my Mother's kitchen for my Dad and she and Gene won't be there. At 82 yrs old I don't know how many more holidays I will have my Father so I have to do this for him. He'll hide his tears and I'll hide mine as we get through this week together. I'll bring roses for Gene and he'll bring lillies for Mother and we'll remember together. There will be two empty chairs at the table and two aching hearts. And together my Father and I will get past the day.....one day at a time.

Always Gene!

Always!