Grief Healing Discussion Groups

North Sea Floods

Jan, so glad you are home and safe. I am sure this has been a trauma for your area and losing a flock of sheep is so sad especially if it could have been prevented. I have been involved in flooding and it is frightening. Get some rest now so you are somewhat ready for the next chapter...Christmas. Glad you did not go to the meeting.

Peace

Mary

Jan,

I'm glad you didn't go to the meeting either, it would have been draining emotionally and exhausting physically after all you've been through. I'm at a loss for words, which doesn't happen often, but I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh thanks everybody. I'm hoping for a quiet day tomorrow as today I had to get my car serviced and I had to collect it late afternoon in fog driving an unfamiliar vehicle. Pete would never let me do that on my own but now there is no choice. Plenty of repercussions from the surge and the next really high tides are January 1st and we are hoping we won't get high winds too. We all feel vulnerable now. But this is the price we pay for living near the sea and. Sot of is chose to do that.

So many of us have to do things we never had to before, but I hope you're safe & sound!