Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Walking In The Fog

I do not know how I've arrived at today...how 7 months has gone by since my darling Gene had to leave. I feel him around me everyday but not even his spirit can make the fog go away. Nothing I do seems to be real anymore. I've gotten accustomed to facing meals alone and talking without expecting an answer. I don't look down the hall for Gene to come into the room with a big smile and hug and a "good morning darling". It would be so easy to not take that "one step" and just sit still in the fog and just wait letting those waves of grief take me over. Ok, so I've just spent a week closing the world out reliving those last moments. Now I'm digging myself out again taking that one step again. So many here have shown the courage and strength to continue. You all are my beacon in the fog. Today I start again walking forward taking Gene's love with me as he walks with me.

I am so sorry to see so many more finding themselves at this site...so sorry for all the losses and the pain. It is a hard journey and we each do it our own way. But everyone here understands it all.

Thank you all for the support.

I miss you Gene!

I Love YOU!

Always Gene!

Always!

I do not know how I've arrived at today...how 7 months has gone by since my darling Gene had to leave. ..... Today I start again walking forward taking Gene's love with me as he walks with me.

...Always Gene!..Always!

(((((((((Evelyn))))))

Yes- Gene walks with you as your memories help keep him near to you :)

I am only two months ahead of you on this journey thru hell, but I believe we can make it as long as we keep the memories of our loved ones (Gene and Jean) in our hearts forver

:):):):)