Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Mystery of The Birthday Cake

Nikki D

I ordered a birthday cake for Kura's 8th birthday. This is his first birthday at the Rainbow Bridge. 

Last year, there was a problem with the baker's e-mail system and she didn't get my order (Kura's BD cake) until it was past his birthday. By the time she got my order, we were so busy getting ready for our trip to Spain to bring back 6 Galgo (Spanish Greyhound) to be adopted in USA, so I didn't bother getting the cake thinking I would do this next year. (Not knowing he would be gone...) It has been bothering me ever since he passed. So this year I was determined to get his birthday cake. Even though he no longer exists in physical form, I believe his soul would see and eat it.  (And his clone is here now!)

I received a text message from the lady who makes the cake. " Is there something about green with Kura? I've printed 3 different sheets with his picture with blue lettering, when I put them on a cake, his face turns green but everything else stays the same... It was a cell cam pic. Everything looks great until I put it on the cake, then his face turns green! Yet everything else on the print stays the same..." She was completely puzzled with this strange phenomenon. I was, too... I joked about his name used to be Flynn when he was racing and maybe he wanted to be Irish on the cake. She tried several more times after texting me, even on 3 different cakes but the result was still the same. She said it never happened before and she knows for sure it's not the printer nor ink. She even said, "He is apparently telling us something."

So I asked one of my friends who is a sensitive (she is not specifically sensitive to animals but she senses some). She said the color green is associated with specifically healing and growth and she thinks that is what Kura wants for me. That's why he kept turning his face green to pass the message.  I believe Kura is telling me not to feel bad about not getting him a cake for his 7th birthday last year and he wants me to heal, get better, and grow... He is so devoted, even after passing... Kura is indeed a healing angel. 

Kura & His BD Cake 1.JPG

• Upvote 4

Awww...that is very sweet. I think he knows. And his clone looks great. I bought my dad a Valentine's Day card on that holiday and read it to him several times on that day, Even though he had been gone for a month, I think he heard me. For that matter, I think it was no surprise because I think he saw it over my shoulder in the store when I bought it. It's harder to hide a secret from a spirit than from a living being.

• Upvote 2