Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Back From My Trip.....

Hi everyone,I wrote about a month ago about flying to see my mother. She is dieing of cancer and you all really helped me, I thank you again. It was a hard trip but I'm glad I went. And I cryed, and that was ok too. My mother cryed too. That was hard, but I needed to see that. I learned things as my mother and I talked that brought alot of things together for us. One thing that was really hard..I would be looking at her and I could still see her and what she looked like before she was sick. That felt like being stabbed.But I sappose that is normal. Well, I better end this for now, Thank you all for listening again. Gracey

Hi everyone,I wrote about a month ago about flying to see my mother. She is dieing of cancer and you all really helped me, I thank you again. It was a hard trip but I'm glad I went. And I cryed, and that was ok too. My mother cryed too. That was hard, but I needed to see that. I learned things as my mother and I talked that brought alot of things together for us. One thing that was really hard..I would be looking at her and I could still see her and what she looked like before she was sick. That felt like being stabbed.But I sappose that is normal. Well, I better end this for now, Thank you all for listening again. Gracey

Hi Gracey

Thank You for letting us know how it went!!!! I am so sorry that your Mom is dying, I am thankful that you were able to go be with her, and that you both were able to cry and to talk. I am so sorry that you had the flashes of your Mom being healthy, I also had that happen a few times.

Holding you in my thoughts, and please remember that we are here for you when you need us.

Take care, Debbie