Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Forgetting Prince

Prince#1

Your little baby is so sweet looking with his heart shaped nose.  I had a cat, Miss Mocha, with a heart shaped nose.
I don't know about "normal," not having them here, but we do begin to adjust eventually...tomorrow will be six months since I lost Arlie.  Nothing seems normal about it, I'm still in pain at his loss, I will love and miss him the rest of my life, but my routine has altered, naturally, he's not here to keep it the way it was.  But I often remember how it was and wish it could be that way again.  You won't forget.  I haven't forgotten, I never will.  They are forever etched into our hearts.  Try not to worry, it's all part of the journey.

• Like 1

He's adorable, here's my Miss Mocha, I lost her 6/3/16.  She has blue eyes.

Miss Mocha.jpg

• Like 2

She was beautiful, and such a sweet personality.  She loved men, she'd flirt with them, she'd blink-blink her pretty blue eyes and lay on her back and roll from side to side.  I'd call her a shameless hussy!  She also loved getting on their chest, kneading them, blink blinking those beautiful blues, kiss them on the lips so gently, then turn and look at me as if to say, "See?  I've got him!"  :D

• Like 2

Isn't it funny how different they all are?  Kitty never flirted with anyone!  She was all about demanding Easy Cheese!

• Like 1