Grief Healing Discussion Groups

My twin sister, Dorothy died on May 29th, 2021 from Covid Pneumonia

I guess I am still upset that the way she died is making me crazy cause there are vaccines available now for Covid, and she didn't believe in the vaccine.  I wish she would of got it, and hopefully then she would still be here with us.  I have not had contact with her for about eight years due to a disagreement we had in 2013, but I have never stopped loving her and checking on her thru her website DWLZ or her facebook.  Neither one of us would start a conversation with the other, we are both stubborn, I guess, and now I wish I would of contacted her sooner. I did talk to her before she passed away but that was not enough time with her.. I am so sad that I will never have the chance to make amends with her and that I will never see her again.  I definately feel for her husband Al, my brother, because they were married for just 12 days shy of 45 years and did everything together.. I do better during the days, but at night I dream of her and all the fun things we did together and with Al..She was alot of fun and loved people like me.. I miss her beyond words...love her forever... ❤️ ❤️

DSCN5907.JPG

image.png

67402141_2529020620483453_3707750008557142016_n.jpg

43171531_10215432531720037_9193301093914771456_n.jpg

Edited by CathyG
used wrong word
  • Like 1

I am so sorry for your tremendous loss.  My sister have always meant the world to me, I can't imagine the strong ties of being a twin, and then losing that.  I lost my husband 16 years ago, that was the hardest thing I've ever been through and now growing old alone.  Wherever she is, you are still connected.  I truly believe we'll be with them again.  Sending you hugs from Oregon.

Sibling or Twin Death of A
Words of Comfort

• Like 1