Grief Healing Discussion Groups

My heart really hurts.....I miss you Tiger

My beautuful Tiger

My heart hurts Tiger..... I try to be 'normal'. I try to function.....but my heart hurts so much. A pain that I can feel deep inside. I miss you so much.. life can be sad sometimes and I miss all the times you ...being just there...just made me feel better..your brother misses you too.. he wonders around the house meowing and still sniffs the places you have been. He looks bored and lost...and I try to make him as comfortable as I can. But Its just not the same without you both together... he is grieving you just as much as I am... you both were never apart in 12 years..

Tiger, I  do smile at times and laugh...but then it just hits me...a moment, a memory...a picture...I realise your not there and I miss you so much. Love you my tiger.. I hope your in a better place above and will see you one day again (god willing).

My best friend. Xxx

• Sad 1

It's good to sit with our feelings, so long as we don't try to stay sad to be close to them, it's okay to smile and let the pain begin to heal...it's a long journey.  We're always going to miss them and love them..  Last night I cleaned off the rocks I painted for Arlie's grave, going to give them a new finish so weather will be kinder on them.  It's hard, no doubt...

Why Does It Hurt So Much?

• Sad 1

Getting his stones refinished to place back on his grave.  I hope your flowers bloom beautiful for Tiger!

• Like Copy 1