Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Miss You Tiger ...Love You

My beautuful Tiger

Tiger....my little Tiger..I miss you...theres not a single day that goes by where I dont think of you..you know I always hate this time of year since you passed..It is very cold outside and I watch on as I see your grave iced and frosted over.and your lights dont light up..I wonder if your cold for that moment...but then I hope and pray that your in a better place full of warmth.....I love you Tiger..You brought so much happiness in my life and I feel so blessed I got that with you..So alot is happening atm..but on the funny side...the fox ate the scraps of spaghetti bolognese that bugs made...n then the birds ..like it was funny..Ive noticed there coming out more on the the night so Ma has given me apples to give..bugs says i should stop feeding them..but I cant help it..it must be hard for them to forage in this weather...snuggles must miss you..I talk to him about you sometimes and he listens...I pour  much love into him ....sometimes I cant help but picture you both together..cant wait until were reunited all together god willing in the next life...I miss you my dear Tiger.....xxx

• Like 1

I think of you from time to time, am glad to see you here again.  My Kodie needs eye surgery on the left eye, he had the right one done June 1.  Not looking forward to that, esp. this time of year.

Thinking of you and wishing you well...

• Sad 1

Hi kayc,

Thank you for your support as always. Im sorry to hear about Kodies eye surgery.. I can understand to some degree how you must be feeling...im sure you will wrap your fur baby in much love as help them get through it...hoping and praying everything goes ok. Sending you lots of wishes your way also. Please keep us updated and let us know how it went. X

• Like 1

We left at 6 am to have him there at 8 am, I went back there about 11 or so and they said the doctor had just planned to call me...assistant came up with him bounding in, grinning ear to ear, she had his cone in her hand!  Also a bottle of Rx med as the surgeon said it's allergies, not inversion!  I was surprised, she'd concurred when she saw the picture of his eye, then changed her mind upon examination.  I'm not 1000% convinced, but hoping it's so.  So far his eyelids haven't changed since getting the medicine.  Then I started feeling rough on the way home, have been super sick ever since, so I guess it's a good thing I called off my son and granddaughter coming to help put up the Christmas tree!  First year I haven't had one but too sick to care.  Hoping to be well before Christmas, missing all the festivities.

Kodie is my bright light in this world, what keeps me going!  He's such a good boy, so sweet!

Here's a picture his breeder took of him right before I adopted him.  (He was on his dining room table next to Christmas decorations).  He uses it in his group page...he always felt Kodie was a favorite!

Klee Kai Alaskan Nanook.jpg

• Like Copy 1