Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Happiness In Our Lives

Haley

To All:

As we all agree we need a place to talk about happy things so hear it goes it was a great idea and now we all can join and thanks to Amanada well I will start.

I booked a cruise for February for a week I am going to the Western Carribean no reason just because I am me and I have 3 great boys and I have raised them and took them everywhere they needed and wanted and feed them clothed them and I just got a wild bug in me and booked it with some friends I am so excitied about it and it still gives me time to save for it and of course buy new cloths and hopefully have a blast I have never stayed on a cruise ship before so this is a first any thing I should no any advice and all.

Also like I have said I have 3 boys and its our time to get busy we are signing up for soccer and young marines for them I am proud of them..

Thanks

Haley

Thanks Haley,

Great idea. I am grateful that I have such a supportive wife and wonderful kids. I am looking forward to going to the gym today and I have lost some well earned lbs.

I am thankful that with the help of this board, this journey doesn't feel so lonely.

Cheers,

Charlie1

Charlie 1

I tried to go to the gym but I felt like the pounds were just adding on not subtracting odd I know but hey good luck do you have a goal on loosing or just a hobbie. I am glad you ahve a supportive family. Yes this site helps make the journey not so lonely for us.

Thanks

Haley

hi haley,

wow you will have a wicked time,getting away nearly always makes you feel great so go for it girl and have fun.

charlie1

i to have tried the gym thing but i was never motivated enough so instead i do a paper route i think thats what you call it,that way i get paid to get fitter as we have to put each paper through the doors of each house its alot of walking.also i have to muck out my daughters 2 ponies .thats hard work but i enjoy it as it is a way to escape and concentrate on and giving they a comfy bed.

loads of love

amanda

Edited by amanda