Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Our Wonderful Children

karenb

Hi Everyone...

Thanksgiving was good. My son came to visit. Schitzophrenia is a difficult thing to have for everyone, but everyone felt he was better...and he is...and it has to staying on the right meds. It is hard to have someone stay with you when you've been alone for a while, and he is absolutely NO problem at all, and I just wish he could have been mentally healthy all this time. I bought him new clothes...I always do...I fed him well...I always do...I cook and freeze food or send Schwan's to him. It broke my heart not to be able to drive him back to Bellingham, but the ice makes me nervous so I sit there and watch him wait for his bus and I feel so bad for my child. He smokes and he paces and it breaks my heart. I just had to get this out. Thank you.

Your friend, Karen :wub:;)

Karen,

I am glad you had a good Thanksgiving and that your son was able to come and stay with you. As always I must say you are an awesome mother. Being a mother myself I know how much it hurts when our children hurt, but take comfort in the fact that you are doing an awesome job and he is making it on his own. I will keep you and your son in my prayers.

Hugs & prayers, :wub:

Corinne