Grief Healing Discussion Groups

New Years Eve

Well Iknow you are all sleeping but for me it is noon.If any of you can post I do need help .MY family are all spending tonight in partys celebrating the coming year.I just dont know what is good for me Icant go with them celebrating and IM loosing my mind to beeing alone and only cry.Feeling that nothing good is coming for the coming year only grief and pain so feeling this way I dought that is worth living.Pain tears fear and lonlines are my company.Will it ever end? TENY

Teny...I know what you mean this my first New Years without Bruce. I to will be by myself. I have to say this is not how I thought that my life would be like. I also do not like being without my beloved Bruce..he also made my life worth living and now it is only me and like you I am not liking it one little bit. But hang on tied and we will get throw this together. Take of yourself Teny and I will be thinking of you. Gail :wub:

Teny

I remenber last new years eve, my children were sleeping , my husband had to work and i lay on the floor having a panic attack. it was so severe iw was shaking and then the crying came all night. finally in jan i decided to get help for them. i think that is one of the bravest things i ever did, i know to others it may not seem not .

I think that maybe you should try and go out even for just a hour. try to set limits for yourself, knowing that you won't make it the entire night just do a little time. i had to do this for things, one baby step at a time. after the hour go home and then praise your self for making it that long. you may feel horrible there and you may not but at least you took a step.

let us know how you do. love and prayers Lori

Guest moparlicious

Teny,

I am sorry for your loss. I know how sorry I am for my loss too. I am 4 months into this horrible nightmare. It is a New Year and we will go on, some days we don't know how and the agony seems unbearable, but we all have each other and that is so important. You are standing stronger than you think. All of you amazing, generous, loving people help me get through life everyday! I get on everyday and read every post, I do care and thank you to all for touching my life!!!! Love, Kim -_-

Thank God for this place and the wise, compassionate people who come here. I woke up crying yesterday morning and couldn't stop, so I logged onto this site and was lifted up by the messages of hope and support for the new year that you all posted. There's a lot of power in all of us standing together and in knowing that if others can get through the fears and pain, we can too.