Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Happy Birthday Dan

Guest moparlicious

Guest moparlicious

March 25, 2008 would of been my beloved Dan's 42 birthday. Our children and myself are tying a couple of note cards to 2 yellow balloons to let him know Happy Birthday. It has been 7 months since his passing, and he is gone but will never be forgotten, EVER!!!!! I miss you love and would give anything in the world to have you here again. Love, Kim -_-

Bless your heart, Kim and your children

I know it's hard....just give those children big hugs and remember him with those beautiful memories. I'm so sorry for all this for you guys.

Your friend, Karen :wub:;)

Kim, it really made me feel good to know that someone else would acknowledge their loved ones birthday in such a positive way. My husband, EW whom I lost in January, would have celebrated his birthday on Feb 28. I felt I had to do something to mark the day, I asked my sister to go with me and we went to his favorite restuarant and had lunch in his honor. Even though I was and still am, sad and missing him so, it helped me by not trying to ignore it. He was a wonderful husband and deserved to be remembered by people who loved him. I hope that you found some peace in the day. ^_^

Guest moparlicious

March 25, 2008 would of been my beloved Dan's 42 birthday. Our children and myself are tying a couple of note cards to 2 yellow balloons to let him know Happy Birthday. It has been 7 months since his passing, and he is gone but will never be forgotten, EVER!!!!! I miss you love and would give anything in the world to have you here again. Love, Kim -_-

Thank you very much to all for helped me through the day. My daughter got in a car accident and hurt her face somewhat, the other car is fine. She just got this car a month ago and we have saved and scrimped so much since her dad (my husband)has passed and now this. Please pray for our family, we have had a really rough week and we are blessed she is ok. Love,Kim P.s. Need some help on this, to figure out a way to fix her car, she only had liability and her other insurance never transfered over her insurance to full coverage. Thanks all, Kim

Kim, Good to hear you made it through your spouse´s birthday okay, that was a real tough one for me. About your daughter´s car; she needs to find a shop that will prepare an estimate only for the repairs that are absolutely necessary for safety and operation of the vehicle without regard to cosmetic damage. A mechanic´s garage rather than an autobody shop would probably be the best bet. If she does not already have a good mechanic she can trust, this might be a an excellent opportunity to find one. There is a web site www.cartalk.com that has recommended shops using your zip code as a locator, the guide is in the middle of the page on the left hand side when you go to their site. Best of luck, I know how these out of nowhere diversions can really be disturbing. My prayers are with you!