Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Medium Looses Mum

my mother passed on the 6th march after massive heart attack while having dimenture in nursing home.

I dont know where to start.my mother wasa medium an clairvoyant before she got sick with dimenture in 2000 i went with her to the spiritual churches and they said i had the gift of claivoyance but got a few messages but because of work an mum being sick i stoped for a long time

Until mum passed on the 6th march few days after she came to me an sugested to help find a frog broach and to email relatives in england.. to write a long story short the broach was found with a messege on the box give to carol anne that was my cousen in england

because mum had dementure no one new where this frog broach was or what it had on it..

A few other things have happend but yes im greaving but in contact too

how do i seperate the two

told you all didnt know where to put this post

hope some one can help

angelwings

Anglewings....

I'm sorry I can't help you with this, but just want to tell you I'm sorry you have this situation you're concerned about. I've had things like this happen to me over the years so that my family and friends just say, "Well, that's pretty normal for you." So, I guess I understand what you're talking about. I don't know if you're in touch with the part of you that knows God is on your side, but that's where I get my strength. If you are there, just put yourself in the light and understand that you are being helped, even if you don't know it. I hope things go well for you, we're all with you so talk to us whenever you need to.

Your friend, Karen :wub:;)

Angelwings

how do i seperate the two

Not sure that it is necessary to separate the two.

I will state unequivocally I know next to nothing about mediumship. But I imagine when your Mom comes through.. it would be to help you, not hinder you.

But I don't know. You might want to read some of John Edward's books. He lost his mom and he is a medium so he may be able to guide you here. Also if your Mom had any friends who are mediums they also may be able to help you out with this too.

leeann