Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Meds Are Helping My Body But?

Hellow my friends I was reading your posts but was not able to answer.Im at my sons house to recover.Today I went back to the hospital to visit the doctors for my treatment.Pneumonia is geting better but complications gave me a heart problem.I feel so depressed and desperate nto of beeing sick but because grief is here to stay and I can not find ways to get some relief.As all of you say when you love you pay to many tears loosing the half of you.Is there any hope that one day I will be able to say thank GOD Im alive? TENY

Teny,

You are alive to keep his memory alive and he is still with you, inside of you. I am sorry you have been so sick and now have developed heart problems. I pray the doctors will know how to help you and God will give you some little sign of joy that you will once again smile.

We love and care for you,

KayC

Christos anesti, Teny! I have not learned much Greek yet and do not know where to even begin looking for the right keys; hope you will understand. Yes, some day you will be able to thank GOD you are alive. Today, perhaps you should focus on getting some rest and healing your physical ailments. HE said to ¨love your neighbor as yourself¨. Meaning, of course, that you must love and care for yourself. I know that it is so terribly difficult when we feel that every fiber of our being has been torn apart, but know that HE loves you and all of us here also love and care for you. We need you to help us through our grief and difficulties as much as you need us. Our prayers are with you!

I had to look up Christos anesti to see what it means..."Christ is risen"...isn't Greek Easter at a different time than when we celebrate it here?