Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Missing Rochel

I don't know if anyone else on this site ever feels a special connection to anyone, but the conversations I had on this site with Rochel were special to me. Don't know if I'll ever hear from her again, but I'd like to give her a special "thank you" for the help she gave me. Wishing her the very best!

Ted

Probably not the proper thing to do on this site to say things like that, but I'm just in a mood. It's my nephew's birthday and he's going to take me to a great neighborhood bar and he's driving. I helped rescue him in 1979 from a life of drugs and self desctuction and helped get him on the straight and narrow so to speak, so I I'll tip one to all on this site and to my special friend Rochel. You all have a great and non-grieving day.

Ted

Hi Ted,

I haven't been able to get to this site until now...My car overheated after 10 hours of driving stop and start traffic on the way to my moms...Virtually stopped on a California freeway....Just found out that I have blown head gaskets and that will cost about about $2,000...Ask me if I'm mad, bummed and other choice words...I can't get my laptop working until I talk to my mom's IP...My mom's body needs medical attention and I'm definitely grieving over the loss of Bob as you are Adrianne...Reading about your evening...have a good time and I will try and write soon...

I send Love to my family here and I hope that you are all healing in a healthy way...without help from drugs, alcohol and other bandaids...we all know that this is the way to depression and if is all said and done...I have added to the grief monster and now I need to get alone with the Lord and pray to have my peace return...I will pray for all of us to have Peace...Blessings, Rochel

Rochel, so good to hear from you and sorry about the problems you had along the way. I soooo appreciate you and your encouraging words. Made it home safe and sound myself after celebrating my nephews birthday (he was the driver). Hope you get everything set up soon. My best to you, your mom and family. I'll bet this is especially hard for you missing Bob and being away from your familiar surroundings. May the Lord bless and keep you and give you His peace on this journey.

Ted...looking forward to your writing soon.