Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I'm Just In Pieces

I had to leave work on a half day today.luckily my boss is very good,just being able to go at the drop of a hat. I left in pieces,some stuff going in there that I just can't cope with,I feel like I am just be knocked again and again. I might talk to senior mgt Monday,one of my friends there told me I should,I'm just afraid they will think I'm over sensitive. But I just want to run from it all.

Right now I'm going to sit with Dad,there's some people near a babys grave so waiting till they leave.I'm soooo sad,I miss him,I just want him back,am so so sick of it.these are the things he's perfect for talking to about,now I have nobody,nobody who can come close to him.I just don't know how to do this. My Daddy is all I need.

Tears are just streaming as I write this and I just wish I could lie down next to him.

What on earth are you supposed to do when the only person you need is not here. I WANT MY DAD BACK,GGGGRRR,I'M SO MAD AND SO SAD.

Daddy,where are you???

Hugs and love all,thanks for being there for me

ni

Xox

Hi Niamh,

I am so sorry to hear this, I wish I could just wrap my arms around you and give you a great big hug... It is so strange how out of the blue this can happen and not everyone will understand when it does but people who have actually lost someone can... I was at work and one of the parents who did not know what had happen to me said with a great big smile Hey How is your mom? I left the room running with tear rolling down my face, but how was this lady suppose to know... I wish I could say I was magic and snap my fingers and say it would be fine but we all know that it just takes time and understanding from people around you... Take care my friend Shelley

Hey Niamah,

i don't know if you believe this but I believe in life after death and I am going to strive to be with my friend Dabby nee Brooksbank, Smith, from LadyBank, Scotland, as long as I live or live after I die. I am looking forward to striving and that I will see her again.

I don't want you to despair , you live your life as if you can feel your Dad, and live it for him and you will see/feel his presence.

Thanks,

Kavish

psst... Just that fly sitting nearby.......^

hang in there and I will give you a hand...

If you hold your breath and focus on me for a bit............................I

you will see that the clouds are clearing......................................***

the world is not spinning...........................................................~~~

The storm is not raging...............................................................' '

the earth is not quaking.............................................................___

Ok, now let go of me and think of your dad...

Breathe deeply a few times; but don't worry, i is still here...

. .

. .

. .

. .

. .

. .

. .

. .

. .

. .

i can see he is close by and listening...

No matter how hard it has been, If you have come this far, i has faith you will get through to him.

Good job!!!

Oh Niamh, my love. I am so sorry. I wish I could help you feel better. There are no words. All I can say is that I am here for you whenever you may need me to be. You are in my thoughts as always.

All my love and HUGE HUGS

Sharla

Hi Niamh,

HUGS! ((((((( ))))))).

I wish there was something I could do for you to ease your pain and stop your sadness.

Know that your Dad is with you all the time.

thank you all so much for the kind words, taking the time to reply. I read them all friday evening but just couldn't write anything. Had a tough weekend of it.

back in work again hoping the day/week ends fast !

hugs and love to all

niamh,xo