Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Closer To Her Than Ever

Hi,

It is now 366 days or one year or 52 weeks + 1 day that my best friend passed away. But I feel happy that I am now one year closer to her than ever. Every day I think of her and her calm presence around me, whenever she was here. I know she is here , and I believe in life after death.

Thanks,

Kavish

I'm sure you thought you would never make it to this day like so many of us have felt. I think we are always amazed when we got here. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other and before you know it another year will go by. Not that it's any easier but again we make it.

Hi,

I lost my husband 2 months ago, and I also believe that he is with me, not at first, but about 1 month later all of a sudden I felt his presence, and he has been with me ever since, I ask him to stay with me, and wait for me and we will go wherever it is together, and I know that he will and he is, I feel it. It is amazing but I have a peace in my heart, like i know he is here, I just can't see him

Take Care

Karen

It is one year for me coming up next Saturday. I am dreading the day, yet looking forward to it being over - some kind of special/awful milestone. I talk to Scott and pray to him all the time, and find much comfort in this.

I am glad you are finding peace and strength.

Korina