Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Thinking Of Everyone

Well, I haven't been on for a while because I developed an abscessed tooth, which required dental surgery and the tooth could not be saved and was extracted. The infection had gone into my lower right jaw bone and had to have that part of the bone removed. I was in hospital for a bit, and talked my doc into letting me come home as I would heal better at home. So I have an iv port in my arm and have to go to hospital daily for iv antibiotic.

I feel so alone. Even now I long for Melissa to hold me once again......does that ever go away? Happy to be at home and my cat is thrilled as well. Couldn't wait and gave my cat his present already. Guess I'll have to buy him another one......smile.gif

I hold you all in prayer as we all get through this season. Hugs to all.

Thanks for listening.

Blessings and Courage, Carol Ann

Hi sunstreet, I am glad you are at home again, and on the mend. Yes, when we are sick, hurt, we are more vulnerable to feelings of loss. I don't suppose that ever goes away, but just know that others care about you too, and yes you're right, we will all get through this season...and the next. Thank you for the hugs, we need those don't we. Nancy

Sunstreet,

I'm sorry that you've been having so many health problems.I sure miss the hugs when I don't feel well also.

I'm glad that you're back, your posts are always so full of wisdom and kindness. I always look forward to reading them.I'm sending hugs to you.

Lainey

Carol Ann,

No I don't think it ever goes away. But we are here for you, and I'm sorry you've been going through so much, that sounds truly miserable. I've been going through ear infections and side affects from the medication that keep me from sleeping and I'm in pain, but that's little and nothing compared to what you're going through! Consider yourself hugged!

Kay

Thank you all so much for the hugs, support and kind words. I am so comforted knowing that you all understand my sorrow and sometimes profoundly sad knowing the reason you all know is because when you all are not well, you also long for your loved one to hold you once again.

Don't know if imagery is something that helps any of you but for me it can help me endure the waves of pain with a little more assurance that I will be able to surf the wave till it reaches the shore and dissipates. I imagine, you all there right with me on the wave, hand in hand we all are surfing the wave, no words are spoken, none are needed, we all know the task at hand is to feel the wave, surf the wave, and not loose ourselve to the pain. It is just so comforting to me and reminds me always to surf the waves when they come, for you see we are all hand in hand on the wave in my mind, there is no darkness that can consume me when I have such a wonderful spirit of Light within me and all of you, hand in hand.

Thank you all....hugs to all.

Blessings and Courage, Carol Ann